Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Men's Sportswear of the 20's & 30's

Hello again!

I thought I'd touch upon dressing for the Gatsby event. The Art Deco Society of California has great tips on what to wear to the picnic event. I thought I share with you the ideas I'm toying around in my head of what to wear. I'll let KB-D address the women's side of fashion.


It being summer and such, I was leaning towards a sportswear look in whites and maybe navy blue. Looks comfy enough even though I would be worried about grass stains. Am I playing tennis? Did I just get off my boat? Or am I playing Cricket?
This is another tennis look I'm toying with. I absolutely love the shoes hat and of course cigarette. Who doesn't smoke while volleying around?

And finally look at this happy bunch. I absolutely love stripes.


1 comment:

  1. Started Drew Michael’s Gifts about 20 Years Ago when I was selling at flee markets and garage sales. Buy mens sports wear

    ReplyDelete